- Brynich Cottages beneath the Brecon Beacons
- Castle Farm in the Black Mountains
- Baddegai Cottage in the Brecon Beacons
- Cosy Fireplace at Priory Mill Cottage
- Twin bedroom in the Couryard wing, Penpont
- Merryfields Barn above Crickhowell
- Kitchen at Pips - Brecon Beacons Holiday Cottages
- Cefncoedbach Cottages
Cosy cottages on sleepy lanes, quirky barn conversions, grand houses perched on hillsides with glorious views – we do this type of holiday well in this part of Wales.
Book your own hideaway and you’ll have far more room to stretch out than you would in a hotel or a B&B. If you’re visiting with friends and family, you could rent a couple of nearby properties for the perfect combination of privacy and companionship. You may have to commit to a week or more, starting on a set day of the week. However, many properties also offer shorter stays, particularly in low season.
Local Businesses6 of 90
Llanthony Court Farmhouse is a self-catering wing adjoining the 12th Centur...
Meadow View & Bluebell
Please enquire Tel 07743052146*VACANACIES THIS WEEK / WEEKEND ** AVAILABLE ...
Original Cottages brings together all of the wonderful holiday homes within...
Nestling in the beautiful Crai Valley in the heart of the Brecon Beacons Na...
Comfortable self-catering holiday cottage (sleeps 3 with 2 bedrooms) with ...
Brecon Beacons Holiday Cottages Ltd
350 + cottages and farmhouses, sleeping 2 to 40 in the Brecon Beacons, Blac...